When you think about your digital photos, what comes to mind?
- Maybe you have digital photos scattered everywhere with lots of duplicates, or
- You worry you’ll lose photos because you’re not sure if they’re backed up (or where), or
- You simply want to enjoy your photos in a fun and easy way
If this sounds familiar, let’s talk about how I can help you.
My specialty is organizing digital photos so you can enjoy more and worry less.
How? After I take care of the basics of gathering your photos, removing duplicates, and backing them up, I organize them with your specific project goals in mind. That might include:
- Custom year-in-review or travel albums to create your family’s library of memories
- Curated playlists for digital photo frames to showcase milestones and everyday moments
- A digital viewing experience to highlight your best photos on all your devices and share them with others
Starting with a project is so much more rewarding than simply organizing digital photos for the sake of organizing.
A narrower focus eliminates the feeling of overwhelm, gives you a sense of accomplishment, and creates momentum for moving forward. Best of all, you’ll have something tangible to share with your family. What’s not to love about that?
Are you ready to get started?