Hi. I’m Lisa.
As a professional photo organizer, I work with clients who are overwhelmed by their photo collection. They want to enjoy and preserve their photos, but just thinking about them causes anxiety. Does this sound like you?
My specialty is organizing digital photo collections, creating order from chaos and replacing stress with joy and peace of mind. Let’s talk about how I can help you.
A few more things about Lisa …
- Started out as a CPA (#ThinksLikeAnAccountant)
- Relishes a challenge and enjoys solving problems
- Believes that getting started is always the hardest part
- Appreciates that life requires patience and a sense of humor
- Is a New Orleans native who believes nothing is impossible if enough coffee is involved
I’m a mother of two adult children, and yet somehow it feels like yesterday was my first day of kindergarten. Looking at this photo instantly reminds me how much I absolutely loved school! It ignited my passion for learning and launched my lifelong obsession with office supplies.
It was also the scene of the unfortunate incident where I took the wrapper off a crayon and got fussed at by Mrs. Hardy in front of the whole class. What a rebel. Me, not Mrs. Hardy. She was sweet, but strict. I learned my lesson and recovered my dignity.
Photos trigger such powerful memories—learn how working with a professional photo organizer can help you celebrate yours.
Would you like to learn more and pick up some great tips? Check out these interviews …